These were quite a hit at the potluck I brought them to. I dare you to stop at one.
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cheesecake Cookies
1 cup butter, softened (Leave at room temperature for 1 hour)
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
1 package cheesecake instant pudding mix (3.4 oz)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Then add in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Give it another whisk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl of sugar and egg mixture. Mix. (Make sure not to over mix!)
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until edges are nicely browned.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheets; the heat cooks them a little more. Then transfer onto cooling racks.